This Project aims at promoting the evolution of the national Air Traffic Management (ATM), through the implementation of advanced concepts, technologies, and requirements for Air Traffic Services (ATS), and the adoption of modern international practices, to ensure the expectations of the ATM Community are met.
- Develop requirements for the remote provision of Air Traffic Services (R-ATS).
- Enable the operation and modernization of the units for the remote provision of Air Traffic Services (R-ATS).
- Enhanced safety levels.
- Increased capacity to provide Air Traffic Services by Air Traffic Controllers and Aeronautical Station Operators.
- Reduction of costs involved in providing ATS.
- Reduction in the workload of Air Traffic Controllers and Aeronautical Station Operators.