This Project aims at developing structures and systems that support the control and integration of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in the Brazilian airspace.
- Establish unmanned air traffic management capability.
- Deploy counter drone technology (C-UAS) in areas of interest.
- Establish UAS traffic management in airspace below 500 ft high (VLL – Very Low Level).
- Structure the Operational Concept for Urban Air Traffic Management (UATM), with a view to enhancing the concept of Urban Air Mobility (UAM).
- Develop and disseminate the regulatory framework that will allow UAS operation in the Brazilian airspace.
- Enable the use of UAS in Flight Inspection and Search and Rescue activities.
- Enhanced safety levels.
- Increased capacity and accessibility of the Brazilian airspace.
- Increased situational awareness of Air Traffic Controllers.
- Increased capacity to carry out SAR and Flight Inspection missions.