This Project aims at identifying and implementing the necessary improvements to Air Navigation Services in the airspace that serves offshore operations in the Brazilian Offshore Oil Basins.
- Adapt the Air Navigation Services to meet the operations of helicopters that travel in offshore oil prospecting and exploration.
- Raise the Safety levels in offshore operations.
- Increased airspace capacity.
- Increased efficiency of Search and Rescue operations.
- Reduction of the environmental impact related to the emission of CO2 and aeronautical noise.
- Reduced workload of Air Traffic Controllers and Pilots.
- Increased accessibility to oil platforms.