This Project aims at developing and implementing new Airspace Concepts (CEA), creating the conditions for optimizing the structure and capacity of ATS Routes and Air Navigation Procedures in the airspace under the jurisdiction of Brazil.
- Increase aircraft flow capacity in the Brazilian airspace.
- Reduce the operating minimums of Air Navigation Procedures.
- Optimize the structure of RNAV Routes, avoiding the limitation of overlapping with conventional routes.
- Reduce airspace complexity.
- Increased safety levels and reduced risk of Controlled Flight into Terrain (CFIT).
- Reduction of the environmental impact related to the emission of CO2 and aeronautical noise.
- Reduced workload of Air Traffic Controllers and Pilots.
- Increased accessibility to aerodromes.