This Project aims at optimizing and balancing the use of airspace, through coordination among all stakeholders.
• Allow more efficient use of airspace under the jurisdiction of Brazil.
• Increase airspace capacity.
• Increase the availability of Special Use Airspace when there is no activity by the respective users.
• Improved coordination between the units responsible for providing Air Traffic Services and the airspace users.
• Reduced distances flown through a more flexible and direct ATS route structure.
• Reduced fuel consumption.
• Reduction in CO2 emissions.
• Increased efficiency in the use of airspace by civil and military operators.