This Project aims at developing and implementing a network structure based on Internet Protocol (IP) technology to support the applications of the Aeronautical Telecommunications Network.
- Implement an integrated data network, based on the IP protocol stack, compatible with the requirements established by ICAO for ATN – Aeronautical Telecommunications Network.
- Increase the flexibility and technical and operational management capacity of SISCEAB.
- Increased scalability and reliability levels in SISCEAB’s telecommunications networks.
- Increased efficiency in traffic control in Brazilian airspace.
- Increased coordination capacity between adjacent Operational Units.
- Increased integration capacity of current and future ATM services.
- Reduction of the workload of Air Traffic Controllers and Pilots.
- Raise in SISCEAB safety indexes.