This Project aims at implementing new technologies and optimizing the infrastructure that supports air navigation throughout the territorial extension under the responsibility of the Brazilian State, promoting the improvement of services provided to SISCEAB users.
- Increase the availability of systems and the continuity of the provision of air navigation services.
- Increase DME-DME coverage in support of Performance Based Navigation (PBN) operations.
- Optimize the infrastructure of air navigation aids.
- Enhanced safety levels.
- Reduction of the environmental impact related to the emission of CO2 and aeronautical noise.
- Reduced workload of Air Traffic Controllers and Pilots.
- Increased accessibility to aerodromes.
- Reduced maintenance costs.