This Project aims to modernize and improve human resources qualification and training processes for the continuous improvement of the services provided at SISCEAB, meeting ICAO requirements and recommendations.
- To elevate and maintain aeronautical English proficiency at level 4 or higher for Air Traffic Controllers (ATCO) and Aeronautical Station Operators (OAS) who work at facilities responsible for airspace with international traffic.
- To make available as many courses as possible, using the Distance Learning methodology.
- To establish the areas of interest for the qualification of DECEA and Subordinate Units Officers in Master’s and Doctoral programs.
- Improve safety levels.
- Increased efficiency of the Brazilian Air Traffic Service.
- Reduced costs related to the displacement of personnel in training activities.
- Increased availability of Air Traffic Controllers (ATCO) and Aeronautical Station Operators (OAS).
- Improved level of Human Resources performance at DECEA and subordinate organizations.