This Project aims to provide adequate support for the professional and personal performance of the workforce through initiatives that boost the quality of life at work.
- To provide support in the health, social and psychological areas to professionals and their families living in regions where there is a lack of support infrastructure.
- To implement Quality of Work Life Management at SISCEAB, as an instrument to foster the improvement of the biopsychosocial conditions of the workforce and obtain better results for the SISCEAB.
- Improved quality of life of SISCEAB professionals and their families.
- Increased the level of satisfaction, sense of belonging and morale of the military and civilians who carry out activities in SISCEAB.
- Reduced absenteeism.
- Reduced number of accidents at work.
- Improved safety rates.
- Decreased medical care costs.
- Improved organizational climate and quality of interpersonal relationships.
- Improved performance of SISCEAB professionals.
- Enhanced image of the organization.
- Increased ability to attract and retain talents.