This Project aims at increasing the efficiency of the Aeronautical Meteorology Service, optimizing the use of resources, through the integration of Meteorological Centers and Aeronautical Climatology in a single Center with national coverage.
- Increase the capacity of SISCEAB to capture and process information from the meteorological environment.
- Increase the capacity to disseminate meteorological products of interest to air navigation.
- Improve human resources management and training capacity in meteorology.
- Enhanced safety levels.
- Reduction of the environmental impact related to the emission of CO2 and aeronautical noise.
- Reduced workload of Air Traffic Controllers and Pilots.
- Increased accessibility to aerodromes.