This Project aims at implementing systems directed to processing and transmitting data related to the meteorological environment for the benefit of air traffic flow in the national airspace.
- Provide relevant and reliable meteorological information to airspace users.
- Support Air Traffic Management in decision-making processes.
- Increase the processing and dissemination capacity of meteorological information of aeronautical interest.
- Increase aircraft flow capacity in Brazilian airspace.
- Increase the accessibility of Brazilian airspace.
- Enhanced safety levels.
- Reduction of the environmental impact related to the emission of CO2 and aeronautical noise.
- Reduced workload of Air Traffic Controllers and Pilots.
- Increased accessibility to aerodromes.